Facebook Marketing Course
02/05/2017 | 9:30am – 4pm | £125pp*
In this Facebook marketing course, you’ll learn how to use organic Facebook marketing strategies and tactics to grow your business. (This workshop covers all free features of Facebook)
We will cover; maximising your Facebook pages, increasing reach and engagement on your posts, using Facebook events and groups to grow your business.
- When: Tuesday 2nd May
- Time: 9:30am – 4pm
- Where: 1 Old Market Ave, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1SP
- Price: £125 per person (or £100 if you book a place on all 3 upcoming courses)
- Buffet lunch, plus tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided
Deep-dive into best practice strategy & tactics to grow your business online at this intensive Facebook marketing course in Chichester, West Sussex.
Learn what’s working (and what’s no longer working) and how you can raise your profile, increase your audience and boost your engagement to get more customers on Facebook.
By The End Of This Course You’ll Be Able To:
- Develop a Successful Organic Facebook Marketing Strategy
- Attract more customers with targeted content and Facebook tactics
- Optimise your Facebook page to attract potential customers who take action
- Use content, video & images to build engagement with your audience online
- Understand how to use Facebook events & groups to boost your business
- Plan your Facebook posts effectively with content best practice
- Use advanced analytics skills to track success
- Facebook Strategy
- Understanding the Facebook newsfeed & reach
- Best practice set up: Optimising your Facebook page
- Facebook page design, optimisation and customisation
- Growing targeted page likes
- Audience targeting using Facebook’s graph search
- Facebook posts & content strategy to increase reach & engagement
- Scheduling & targeting your content
- Facebook events best practice
- Using Facebook groups to grow your audience
- Setting up your own Facebook group
- Facebook insights: measurement & analysis
The course includes hands-on exercises and case studies. You’ll also receive live consultancy to answer specific questions about your business, social media and content.
Secure your place on the Organic Facebook Marketing Course for just £125:
Alternatively, if you’d also like to 2 other upcoming workshops, you can save £75. Purchase the 3 x workshop bundle for just £300:
Booking Terms & Conditions:
- All course bookings are payable via Paypal in advance
- Bookings are not refundable (however, you can transfer your booking to another person if you’re no longer able to attend)
- Your booking includes refreshments and a light buffet lunch (please contact us with any dietary requirements in advance)
- All attendees will receive a copy of the course materials on completion of feedback form after the course has run
Click here to view all other upcoming courses
Jen’s social media classes are second to none, her unrivalled knowledge of the industry has really helped to improve my social media skill set and ultimately gain my company business. I particularly enjoyed learning the inner workings of the giant that is Facebook, I now know how to promote my business through the art of sponsored posts and target marketing, resulting in Clean Cut’s next franchisee meeting coming from Facebook.
Simon Studd, Clean Cut Franchise
“Jen provides excellent social media training – the best I’ve received.”
“Jen Smith provides excellent social media training which is up-to-date with the latest trends and platforms – the best I’ve received. She is engaging and highly informed, and very open to also providing one to one advice in and around the group training sessions she runs. She has also been kind enough to continue providing absolutely invaluable insights and support after the training which is also really appreciated”
LISA LLOYD // EXCESS ENERGY COMMUNICATIONS
“Jen was so patient & encouraging. I found myself experiencing many ‘light bulb’ moments”
“Well, my grey matter was challenged this morning – I don’t think I’ve concentrated so intensely for a solid four and a half hours, for years!
Thank you Jen, for a superbly run Facebook workshop for Baby Sensory and my franchisees this morning. I feel out of my comfort zone with social media, but Jen was so patient & encouraging. I found myself experiencing many ‘light bulb’ moments & I’m excited about putting my newly learnt skills into practise. Thank you Jen!”
ANGELA KENNEDY // MASTERFRANCHISEE AT BABY SENSORY BARN