Facebook Advertising Course
11/05/2017 | 9:30am – 4pm | £125pp*
In this Facebook advertising course, you’ll learn how to use paid Facebook marketing strategies and tactics to grow your business.
We will cover; boosting page posts, promoting offers and events, how to set up ads in the Facebook ads manager as well as Instagram advertising via Facebook.
- When: Thursday 11th May
- Time: 9:30am – 4pm
- Where:1 Old Market Ave, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1SP
- Price: £125 per person (or £100 if you book a place on 3 x upcoming courses)
- Buffet lunch, plus tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided
Deep-dive into best practice strategy & tactics to grow your business online at this intensive Facebook advertising course in Chichester, West Sussex.
Learn how to use boosted posts and Facebook ads to increase engagement with your Facebook page and content, drive traffic to your website, increase conversions and sales.
By The End Of This Course You’ll Be Able To:
- Develop a Successful Paid Facebook Marketing Strategy
- Attract more customers with targeted Facebook ads and boosted posts
- Discover the best ad targeting options for your audience personas
- Optimise your ads based on your business goals and budget
- Design ads that convert and avoiding breaking the Facebook ad guidelines
- Use Facebook Ads Manager effectively to manage campaigns
- Advertise to audiences on Instagram via Facebook
- Use advanced analytics skills to track success and maximise ROI
- Facebook Advertising Strategy
- Boosted posts vs Facebook Ads Manager
- Framework for setting up successful ad campaigns
- Audience insights and targeting options
- Creating custom, saved and lookalike audiences
- Conversion ads & setting up the Facebook pixel
- Facebook ad design: copy & image best practice for maximum results
- Advertising on Facebook’s audience network & Instagram
- Budgeting best practice & monitoring ad spend
- Facebook ad management
- Facebook ad analytics & breakdowns for refining campaigns
The course includes hands-on exercises and case studies. You’ll also receive live consultancy to answer specific questions about your business, social media and Facebook ads.
Secure your place on the Facebook Advertising Course for just £125:
Alternatively, if you’d also like to 2 other upcoming workshops, you can save £75. Purchase the 3 x workshop bundle for just £300:
Booking Terms & Conditions:
- All course bookings are payable via Paypal in advance
- Bookings are not refundable (however, you can transfer your booking to another person if you’re no longer able to attend)
- Your booking includes refreshments and a light buffet lunch (please contact us with any dietary requirements in advance)
- All attendees will receive a copy of the course materials on completion of feedback form after the course has run