Social Media Strategy & Content Marketing Course
17/05/2017 | 9:30am – 4pm | £125pp*
In this social media strategy and content marketing course, you’ll learn how to use social media and content grow your audience, improve your SEO and get new customers.
- When: Wednesday 17th May
- Time: 9:30am – 4pm
- Where: 1 Old Market Ave, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1SP
- Price: £125 per person (or £100 if you book a place on all 3 upcoming courses)
- Buffet lunch, plus tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided
Raise your social media and content strategy to industry best practice by attending this intensive one-day training course in Chichester, West Sussex.
Learn best practice techniques to creatively plan and produce content to target your audience online, increase engagement and customers. You’ll learn the latest content and social media strategy developments and leave the day skilled to put them into play.
By The End Of This Course You’ll Be Able To:
- Develop a Successful Content & Social Media Strategy
- Attract more customers with targeted content and social media tactics
- Use copywriting and storytelling to build engagement with your audience online
- Plan your content effectively with editorial calendar best practice
- Boost your social media marketing results with content
- Social Media Strategy
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Choosing Your Social Media Networks & Tactics
- SEO Strategy & Content Optimisation
- Audience Targeting, Messaging & Storytelling
- Psychology of Viral & Shareable Content
- Content and Social Media Planning
- Copywriting & Content Production Best Practice
- Tools & Resources
- Community Management
- Measurement & Evaluation
The course includes hands-on exercises and case studies. You’ll also receive live consultancy to answer specific questions about your business, social media and content.
Secure your place on the social media strategy and content marketing course for just £125:
Alternatively, if you’d also like to 2 other upcoming workshops, you can save £75. Purchase the 3 x workshop bundle for just £300:
Booking Terms & Conditions:
- All course bookings are payable via Paypal in advance
- Bookings are not refundable (however, you can transfer your booking to another person if you’re no longer able to attend)
- Your booking includes refreshments and a light buffet lunch (please contact us with any dietary requirements in advance)
- All attendees will receive a copy of the course materials on completion of feedback form after the course has run
Click here to view all other upcoming courses
After a great day’s training with Jen and putting together a social media strategy for the launch of Molly Mojo, we successfully launched the website with a campaign across our social media that went way beyond our expectations. The campaign helped place the brand in front of thousands of parents, growing our audience to over 3000 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. More importantly, it added adding over 10,000 ‘parents’ to our customer database in just 4 weeks with a minimal Facebook ad spend. It was a resounding success and has given us a great platform to continue growing the business from and we’re delighted with the result.
Relton Herron, Molly Mojo
I learnt so much from the day, thank you! There were so many tips and all the information was totally applicable to our business. I was completely absorbed by it! As far as I can remember, it is the best day course I have been on! Persephone Hagan, CYE Sailing Centre
I learnt so much from the day, thank you! There were so many tips and all the information was totally applicable to our business. I was completely absorbed by it! As far as I can remember, it is the best day course I have been on!
Persephone Hagan, CYE Sailing Centre